I write short and long form essays about theatre, culture, gender, sexuality, and mental health. I am interested in writing more about travel and digital spaces.
- “On a Case Bi Case Basis: Me! (Aka Tay)”
- “The Prom, Girls and Other Things I’m a Little Obsessed with“
- “The Broadway Show of My Heart, “Spongebob Squarepants”“
- “Advocacy Over Awareness”
- “Roommates in My Mind”
- Q&A with Nicole Melleby, Author of “How to Become a Planet,” “In the Role of Brie Hutchens…” and “Hurricane Season”
- Q&A with Laura Taylor Namey, Author of “A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow” and “The Library of Lost Things”
- Q&A with Akemi Dawn Bowman, Author of “Starfish,” “Summer Bird Blue,” “Harley in the Sky” and “The Infinity Courts”
- Q&A with Farah Naz Rishi, Author of “I Hope You Get This Message”
Arts & Culture Coverage
I write short and long form essays about art history & exhibitions, literature, and theatre. I also have experiences doing interviews and writing reviews.
Event & Exhibition Coverage:
I write creative fiction for audiences of all ages, but primarily for middle grade (ages 8-12) and young adult (ages 12+). Learn more about my current projects below: